DSTW (Daughters and Sons to Work Day)
Berkeley Lab hosts children of employees for a day of science and fun. The program includes:
- an introductory assembly
- hands-on activities
- science festival
- tours of research facilities
- interactions with scientists
- ice cream social
7:45 AM Registration
9 AM Opening Assembly
9:45 - 12:15 PM Activities/Tours
12:30 - 1:15 PM Lunch
1:30 - 2:45 PM Activities/Tours
3 - 3:30 PM Ice Cream Social
3:30 PM All children must be picked up by parent/guardian
Girls and boys ages 9 to 16 who are guests of Berkeley Lab employees.
- Space is limited to 120 children
- Limit of 3 children per Lab employee
- Program Date:
23 April 2015
- Application Available:
1 April 2015
- Application Due:
16 April 2015 at 5PM
How to Register
- Print out and review Day At-A-Glance with your guest.
- Fill out Registration Form
- Print out and complete Employee/Parent Consent Form
- Make check for $30 per child payable to UC REGENTS
- Mail Payment and Employee/Parent Consent Form to:
- DSTW, MS 7R0222
- OR bring to room 7-209
- All applications are due by Friday 18 April.
* Paper applications are available at the cafeteria.
Chaperones are needed for the event to guide guests to all parts of the day's program. Volunteers are needed to help with registration, assist in workshops, and a variety of other tasks that make this day possible. All volunteers will receive a free T-shirt and lunch.
To volunteer for this event, complete the Volunteer Registration Form